eWallet allows FNB customers to send money instantly to anyone with a valid South African cellphone number.
If it is the very first time you are using eWallet dial *120*277# and select 1 to activate your terms and
conditions, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO WITHDRAW FROM EWALLET THAT DAY.
You can withdraw at a FNB ATM. Please note that if your pin expires after 16 hours or you never receive
one, you can request another by dialing *120*277#.
This enables you to withdraw later in the week if you so wish. Dial the string just before you wish to withdraw the cash).
- Go to the ATM with your temporary Pin
- If it has been 16 hours since your pin was sent or you deleted it accidentally or you never received
one dial *120*277# to get your pin. If you have no airtime dial *130*277# to get airtime and then dial string *120*277# to get your pin. The airtime transaction will deduct R6 from your eWallet but will leave you with airtime in your bundle.
- At the ATM select ‘eWallet Services’.
- Enter your cellphone number and the temporary ATM PIN sent via SMS, and choose the amount of
cash you would like to withdraw. The first withdrawal will not incur any fees.
You can buy airtime, data or electricity using your eWallet
- Using your cellphone Dial *120*277#
- Select ‘Prepaid’
- Select ‘Airtime’, ‘Data’ or ‘Electricity’
- For airtime or data, select ‘Me’ or ‘Enter Number’ to use a different cellphone number
- For Electricity, Enter the Meter Number
- Select the amount you wish to buy for
- Select ‘Confirm’
To reverse ewallet cash sent to the wrong number, you need to call+27 87 575 9405