Do you need a loan to study at tertiary level? Standard Bank study loans are available to full-time and part-time students. This loan is tailored to fund students towards their next-level of education, mainly University or College.Students who wish to take this kind of loan can apply online for re-approval.
Full-time Student Loan caters for tuition and accommodation. Student can get tuition and accommodation paid now and only pay for the interest and fees while studying.
Part-time loan is paid and repayment is on monthly basis via debit order.
And this is how it works:-
- Tuition and accommodation* are paid to the institution or residence.
- Loans are granted for one year of study at a time.
- You submit your marks and proof of registration on fulfilment of the loan.
- A once-off initiation and monthly service fee are charged on your student loan.
- Courses must be accredited by the Department of Higher Education, SAQA, SETA or Umalusi.
To get started – Register at an accredited tertiary institution and be studying towards a certificate, diploma, degree or a postgraduate degree.
Once your loan is provisionally approved, visit your nearest Standard bank branch.
To Apply online visit:- www.standardbank.co.za